tool tables

Thread: tool tables

Downloads
    Uploads

Default tool tables

I upgraded to 2.02 and have some issues with the tool tables now.

It won't let me enter a simple description (1/2 em). Seems I have to start out with #FL.

So I tried entering Tormach order numbers. It put in the diameter correctly but the description does not always show, it does enter the correct diameter though.
    Also re-entering a description to change or even no description doesn't always work.

Just erasing a tool from the table has not been easy either.

Anyone else having this issue

Dave

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: tool tables

No one else must be having this issue. Heard back from Tormach today. They had some questions. So still don't know if it is a bug or my machine or me.

Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by toyshop View Post
    No one else must be having this issue. Heard back from Tormach today. They had some questions. So still don't know if it is a bug or my machine or me.

Dave
    Went out and tested it just now
    I'm using 2.02 and I loaded my tool table into a new controller from back up file that was made with version 1.9.3 and it imported fine and I can edit any tool or create tools with no problem using any word I want, "mountaindew 1/2 em" was fine. I just upgraded to this Monday and wanted to be clear on how my settings file was created in case yours was created differently.
    hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by toyshop View Post

Dave
    Just in case this is the issue -- are you pressing the Enter key after entering the description? If you click away from the edit field it clears whatever you had just typed in. I find this behavior very annoying. Other than me forgetting to press Enter I can put about anything I want in the description. Being able to enter Tormach part numbers and have it auto fill itself I think is handy as well as clever.

Downloads
    Uploads

Apparently it was a bug in the program and Tormach has issued a new update. Just surprised no one else had this issue.

Dave