Walter CNC Grinders - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Walter CNC Grinders

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi:

In the place i worked, there are some walter helitronic power CNC and we use cyber grinding software. Does anybody know how to import files from this software to a CAD software? or other way to make simple drawings of the tools?

Thanks.

mnaestor@hotmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Got a link or pdf documents with studio tools, if you give one or two in my research did not find a picture much thanks

cncsurgeon@hotmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I am new to this forum also! I've been using a Helitronic Walter cnc Grinder for now 1 year.
    I would like to upgrade the ToolStudio calcul speed and download, when there's a change of value on the program. Is it possible to change the Ram card on the CNC computer? Do I need special Ram bracket ?

There's always bug on the anime schema of the tool, part missing, lag etc.. Is there any other way to get it faster and better quality than changing the RAM?

Thank you all.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good time of the colleague! I from Russia, work on machine tool Walter Vision three years. I prefer to work only in "Tool Studio". I am guided on not the standard tool. I can help to write or correct yours IDN.C interest I will communicate on this theme.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Ram disc not the main thing if you initially not input incorrect or silly actions with a problem the minimum complete set will consult also.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Woodtronics NC3 Error

We have a 10 year old much used NC3 and are getting a " motor protective switch activated" error message and then it shuts down. We had the motor checked out and it is perfect. Any ideas?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, I would like to know how to activate the Stereo Mode in sudio tool. The box is currently impossible to activate .. thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Countersinks?

Hi All, I am new on here and would like to see if anyone has any information on how to do countersinks on the Walter HMC Power machine. I could use any help anyone can provide. Thanks Ross

Downloads
    Uploads

Default countersinks

what type of counter sinks?
    new? regrind? single flute? multi flute?

they can be done, but its just easier to do them on a manual machine. especialy since they arent worth much to sharpen.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone running Walters expert mode had this problem with probing? Machine positions to programmed zero point but feeds away from probe instead of into it. The machine is a HMC 500 with NT. Thanks for any help.

Downloads
    Uploads

Use a negative value for that input.
    Buzz me if. U need more info

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I tried that but that causes the machine to go to the wrong start point.

Downloads
    Uploads

In your probing there is a value for the probing sequence...
    Probly a 1. Or something...
    Make that a negative Number for the probing sequence.
    In front of your probe 0 point..
    Can't remember exactly, let me know if it works

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Error Code?????

Hi all,
    I got in this morning, and when I turn on my machine to home it out....I keep getting this error message and it willnot home out. I am running a Walter Helitronic Power in Tool-Studio. The error is :

Group 0 Number 2247
    PLC-Fanuc No Error number defined

I called support, but am still waiting for them to call me back. If anybody can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by sholloway; 06-19-2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have a helitronic 400 and had database corruption. On recovery some of our tool programs moved to expert mode which we don't use. Is there a way to get them back?

Downloads
    Uploads

there is a way to move the files back.
    but..... a corrupt database may have more problems. the best thing to do is create a backup every month or so, and just re-install the database if the hard drive goes bad.
    send me a privaite message and we can exchange emails, and Ill send you some info to move the files.
    where abouts are you in Ontario?
    what shop do you work for?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

[QUOTE=Walter-Master;332475]I have been using Walter Grinders for 12 years now. We curently have 9 machines. 1 HMC 600 Vision w/ Loader, 4 HMC 500 Power Productions with cyl. loaders, 1 HMC 500 Mini Power, 1 HMC 400 Power and 2 HMC 400 Powers w/ loaders, there are only a few of these our there. My software experience is wide. P1,P2,P3,P4,P5,P8,P32,G code or Flex Prog,expert mode and Tool Studio. I have also done a lot of maintenance on all of these machines. I enjoy programing special projects and trouble shooting problems. I would be happy to help answer any questions that I can. We are also allways looking for operators/programers for solid carbide specials.[/ Hi I have been with a heletronic power walters cnc for 5 yrs..only have pkg 7 and did some pkg 4..but my question is..is there a trick in setting up program so intersecting point of radius blends the way it should..it is somewhat passible but not accurate. Ty for any ideas or help on this..be much appreciated! I Guess site needs longer explanation more characters! Should I program a false width of diamond wheel and radius size? Walters Heletronic Power Package #7 Carbide tip milling cutters...cutting brass..cutting with smear finish!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have a heliotronic 400 machine. I would like to make a backup of our hard drive since the drive itself is 11 years old.

The drive is a 1gig seagate. They don't make those any more and the machine/ comp/ bios won't recognize any of the larger drives.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hahn

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All,

i'm very new and 1st time on CNC tool grinder. i'm using Walter helitronic basic tool grinder. Currently i'm setting up the department for tooling making. I'm facing a lot of problem when setting up this dept. i just start for the training and facing insufficient equipment. Actually what i need to prepare and what i need to take note? And grinding wheels selection is make me confusing.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Walter CNC Grinders

I am having Walter cnc tool and cutter grinder 500 model, purchased used one from canada, but there is problem in hard disk and everything is corrupted in drive. Need to restore program and install new hard disk. Please some body help me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast