please, recommend a tool grinding machine

Thread: please, recommend a tool grinding machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default please, recommend a tool grinding machine

hello, please, we wish to buy a tool grinding machine, for normal and carbide tools ... where to go ? what to consider ? are they manual / automatic ? kindly !

Similar Threads:
    we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: please, recommend a tool grinding machine

hello so far i received quotations for machines as in image 1 - those are toys

i found the one from image 2, more profi, here : https://www.ewag.com/en/home-page.html

but they don't have a dealer arround here, and i request viewing how the machine / equipment works before buying it

we are merely at the start of " Internet of Things / Industrial Revolution 4.0 " era : a mix of AI, plastics, human estrangement, powerful non-state actors ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenOfDreams View Post
    Strange thread. "I need a vehicle, here is what I have considered so far

i know that it sounds like this ... fact is that industry arround here is not so powerfull, and all colaborators are much more in classic machines than on cnc's

we also have classical sector, and a small grinding machine, easy adjustable, but it can not run carbide.

a lot of dealers wanna sell that "pinky", but i am looking for something better, and so far no dealer replied, except for "pinkies"

so i wish for a better equipment, and will buy it before we test, or at least to see it working; we don't need something extra, just the normal for tools mostly under o20:
    ... frontal grinding
    ... lateral grinding ; cilinder, helix, flutes
    ... cut broken tools

of course, not a machine to do all of them

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
    Do you want to grind drills or end mills or both? If drills it is the answer is easy. If end mill or both, its complicated. There are grinders from $10 to $1000 and more.
    hy i just described functions that i need in the previous post ... of course, mills, drills, common stuff

those pinky toys are from 500 .. 1000 ... 7000 euros / dollars

i need something above them, but not as profesional as a cnc that also crafts tools, because it is too expensive, and well, is not the case to have such a machine would mean that i have time to learn it and i am sure that i can produce on it all tools that i need

ps : hoping 2 be father, delphi developer, driving license, machinist, no time for hobby = inginer

Downloads
    Uploads

attached one is more expensive than a base cnc, because it is designed for watches, thus it is more precise

so far i did not find a medium class equipment for grinding, under a base cnc, at least at walter-ewag