PROBLEM CUTTING SMALL LETTERS

Thread: PROBLEM CUTTING SMALL LETTERS

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default PROBLEM CUTTING SMALL LETTERS

PROBLEM CUTTING SMALL LETTERS

I am running an SCM PRATIX n15.

i am trying to make some signs that have some small letters. when running the [COLOR=#DD3C42 !important]program
    on PANELMAC, i get error "CN58:Overcut on Linear Segment"

im not really sure what that means and what the problem is stemming from, i toolpathed in AlphaCam, using a 1/8 ball end and cutting through thin plexi. The letter it is getting hung up on is a capital R, what confuses me is it has already cut out a previous R in the same program with no problem. All my toolpaths begin in the middle of a line with a slope in and out, it slopes in and cuts about half the letter then i get the CN58 alarm.

is there something i need to look out for when toolpathing? i have re-done the toolpath several times, it seems to get hung up on different letters when i change the program, i dont know if it something i am doing in alphacam that im not picking up on or something in panel mac. Does anyone have any suggestions or understanding of the CN58 alarm?

thanks

Ian
    SBI PRODUCTIONS
    Secaucus NJ
    [/COLOR]