Need Help! RDWorks language gibberish

Thread: RDWorks language gibberish

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default RDWorks language gibberish

HI All,

I just started using my NOVA 35 laser after many starts and stalls and have been having a great time. It works really well and I am very happy. However, something strange has just happened. I used the rotary attachment for the first time and success. But not that I am going back to regular "flat" lasering, RD Works is doing something weird, the language is all gibberish, nothing is in English anymore. I've shut everything down and started back up but its still gibberish. I have attached a screen shot of what's happening. Does anyone have a clue as to whythis is happening? and how to get back to English?

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RDWorks language gibberish-img_0624-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RDWorks language gibberish

Looks like a windows problem with the language code. What is your language/region set to? It has nothing to do with going from 2D to rotary... something else happened in between, I suspect..

Uninstall, delete, reinstall after clearing out the registry of anything referencing RDWorks and see if the problem still exists.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RDWorks language gibberish

Hello,

My first post on this forum. Its been awhile since this question was asked and I hope it was sorted by now but if not then go to the top level menu bar and select the third menu item from the right (without the gibberish its usually the HELP button). navigate to the language selection sub menu and change back to English. I had this happen also and I could not figure out why the screen changed on its on accord.

Regards,