Older Techno Davinci Servo 14x19

Thread: Older Techno Davinci Servo 14x19

Default Older Techno Davinci Servo 14x19

Good day. High school teacher here revisiting after may years. About to retire from teaching high school tech classes for 25 years. We have 2 Davinci Techno Servo CNC units sitting for a long time. If i do not take those they will end up in the dump and I cannot do that. So.......I am throwing this situation out here wondering if I can put the money and time into getting these up and going. If I get them going I might offer them back to the school if they want them back. I know from my last responses that there was a way to do this. Getting rid of that giant heavy original control box and replacing it. Appreciate the suggestions.

Community Moderator RaderSidetrack's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Older Techno Davinci Servo 14x19

Have you read this earlier thread?
    https://www.cnczone.com/forums/techn...are-posts.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi. Have you figured anything out yet?
    Do the machines still work? Maybe u can get them running? It kind of sounds like you want to change the controller.
    Make sure to get the pci cards from the computers.

Thanks,
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by MrJBeast View Post
    Good day. High school teacher here revisiting after may years. About to retire from teaching high school tech classes for 25 years. We have 2 Davinci Techno Servo CNC units sitting for a long time. If i do not take those they will end up in the dump and I cannot do that. So.......I am throwing this situation out here wondering if I can put the money and time into getting these up and going. If I get them going I might offer them back to the school if they want them back. I know from my last responses that there was a way to do this. Getting rid of that giant heavy original control box and replacing it. Appreciate the suggestions.