Can anyone help me identify this Isel router

Thread: Can anyone help me identify this Isel router

Default Can anyone help me identify this Isel router

I’d like to try to find the model and any information about her thank you!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can anyone help me identify this Isel router-ebfbc14a-cf07-4e8f-a0e2-ee9886ab4ee3-jpg   Can anyone help me identify this Isel router-99bc6ffb-4595-4d6b-8c79-a7344019a860-jpg   Can anyone help me identify this Isel router-9ed587a1-c36c-4912-8b49-40b611f2e302-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can anyone help me identify this Isel router

Eric,

This is a gantry 027 or 130 or similar, the number varies based on the working size of the machine.
    Were you able to get a hold of the pc/control card?

Regards,
    Eric

Eric Feldman - Design Engineer, Programmer
    Armor CNC - http://www.armorcnc.com Support hours: 7am thru 10pm EST, 7 days a week

Quote Originally Posted by ericscottf View Post
    Eric,

This is a gantry 027 or 130 or similar, the number varies based on the working size of the machine.

Regards,
    Eric
    I was not im looking at getting one from armor cnc

Quote Originally Posted by ericscottf View Post
    Eric,

Regards,
    Eric
    Also the entire base measures a hair under 5’x6’ so I’m guessing maybe it’s the 130?

Downloads
    Uploads

I was gifted a similar machine but without the PC Card. I decided to fit new steppers and UCCNC control after seeing the price to replace the card. I still have the servo motors, wiring harness and drivers but didn't find a control solution within my budget at the time. There were solutions to the +-10v analog control without the original PC but I didn't have the confidence to spend and try them out. Also I didn't know for sure if all my drivers were still in working order anyways. Hope you find what you need!

Cheers from British Columbia

Downloads
    Uploads

Wasn't this a forerunner to the Techno-Isel machines? I believe there are others out there that may still offer support. Good luck in your search.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmocnc View Post
    I was gifted a similar machine but without the PC Card. I decided to fit new steppers and UCCNC control after seeing the price to replace the card. I still have the servo motors, wiring harness and drivers but didn't find a control solution within my budget at the time. There were solutions to the +-10v analog control without the original PC but I didn't have the confidence to spend and try them out. Also I didn't know for sure if all my drivers were still in working order anyways. Hope you find what you need!

Cheers from British Columbia
    Hello GizmoCNC
    Would you be interested in parting with any motor and cable sets from the old set. I'm looking for Electrocraft E 242 or E243 servos.
    If so you can PM me.
    ShopWorks07

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ShopWorks07 View Post
    Hello GizmoCNC
    Would you be interested in parting with any motor and cable sets from the old set. I'm looking for Electrocraft E 242 or E243 servos.
    If so you can PM me.
    ShopWorks07
    Shopworks07,

We have those motors if you can't find them elsewhere. Let me know.
    Also,fyi,242 and 243 are not necessarily interchangeable, be careful with what you do, let me know if you need any help identifying which you should be using where.
    Regards
    Eric

Eric Feldman - Design Engineer, Programmer
    Armor CNC - http://www.armorcnc.com Support hours: 7am thru 10pm EST, 7 days a week