Techno servoce quality

Thread: Techno servoce quality

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Techno servoce quality

Just curious, Has anyone had a good experience with the technical service at Techno CNC? Because I have not and I find it hard to believe that they treat all their customers with this level of disinterest.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Jim Dean; 01-10-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dean View Post
    Just curious, Has anyone had a good experience with the technical service at Techno CNC? Because I have not and I find it hard to believe that they treat all their customers with this level of disinterest.
    Jim,

I'm not sure if you are the same James Dean that we have worked with in the past (North Carolina or Rhode Island, we have 2 customers with your name), but if not, you should know that here at Armor CNC, we are here to fully support the original Techno cnc equipment. Parts, upgrades, troubleshooting and full service is available 7 days a week thru us. We take this very seriously. All of our work, repairs and parts are guaranteed with a better warranty than when the equipment was new.

I was an engineer at Techno from 2003 thru 2013, and Mike, the other engineer here, worked there from 1989 thru 2013. We know the equipment through and through and are happy to help.

Contact us at 516-415-2621 or email us from our website www.armorcnc.com

Regards
    Eric