Biesse Rover 22

Thread: Biesse Rover 22

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Biesse Rover 22

Hello all,
    We teach apprentice joiners in the Limerick Institute. As a new project I am hoping to produce a few projects for the CNC router. I need a training manual or a training workshop for the Biesse Rover 22 CNC Router. Does anyone know where I can get one or go on a training course? The suppliers can't offer a triner at the moment

Paul

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MarkT

I could easily offer you an online tutorial if your machine is a PC front end controller. Or, you could fly me to ireland!
    Email me at ntek1@aol.com or through my website at www.cnccustomservices.com

Kindest Regards,

Mark T.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Biesse Rover Tutorial

Hi Mark

Sorry I am so late getting back to you I was on hols over the summer and then very busy getting back to work in college.
    We have started using Alpacam to run the machine instead of it's own software and are now having to sort out a few problems downloading to the machine. The PC on the machine is not connected to the web. Therefore i assume your kind offer will not be as useful as I first thought or indeed neccessary at this stage.

thanks anyway
    Paul

Downloads
    Uploads