Finishing high School - want to learn CNC machining - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finishing high School - want to learn CNC machining

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

that's still hit'n'miss jobs; you are lucky for now but you'll have hungry competitors competing for those jobs and sometimes they get work because the buyer likes to know his options, then things might get a bit tighter; I remember things got a bit slow at one place and I wound up doing some small 2 inch parts on a 30 hp takumi, which was a nice break from polishing the crap out it.

Downloads
    Uploads

who does business when business is bad
    It does depend what type of industry you're in I guess, but I'm very busy at the moment! So busy, in fgact, my boss wants to get more machines and for me to train other folk so that we can make more stuff.

Which is a whole different can of worms...

Last edited by ImanCarrot; 12-10-2008 at 09:48 AM.
    I love deadlines- I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default way late

4 years late on this topic, but had to comment on the guys saying that you should go right to school instead of starting out at the bottom. Spoken like a true a-hole, in my opinion. What's wrong with learning fundamentals?It sure beats starting a career out with student loans to pay off. Then what happens if he realizes he doesn't like it?
    It sure is easy to spend someone else's money on an education that may or may not be a waste of time, especially in a field where most of your education could be acquired in the shop.
    Of course this is coming from an idiot commenting on a 4 year old topic.VENT OVER!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am trully amazed everytime I see those coments "Start from the bottom if not you're an A-HOLE" wow really mature. What is wrong with getting an education and trying to advance yourself in life? I am not against having a solid foundation but sweping the floor does not pay top dollar or is going to show you much in terms of technical knowhow unless you can machine parts with a broom. I did go to school and I was also blessed to have worked with an incredible team of toolmakers in my formative years, I did and keep in contact with them and always learn a new trick, however the foundation that I received in school, I woulndt trade for anything either....
    Just my two cents

vislwsmz

Default oakleysunglassescheaps.usnews

Sports brands off shop layoff crisis will continue this year. It can be mentioned that specific methods could be withdrawn from a branch in Guangzhou, and overtime owed $ 1.5 million personnel and 180 million social safety charges, but has not however been settled. Xtep aspects of this response are going to be resolved via legal channels. Statistics show that Xtep Guangzhou Branch was recently started moving, which has 40 employees as a consequence of personal motives can not be expressed using the relocation on the provider, I hope the organization arrears as well as the corresponding compensation scheme, but didn't get a reply. Xtep International Human Sources Director Wang Zhiyu stated, has been with most of the "understanding" from the companys personnel to attain an agreement. As outlined by reports, the 40 wait for the firm compensate workers currently only 24 people to adhere to. "We hired a lawyer, is now prepared for labor arbitration." Dismissed personnel, mentioned the contract the amount of compensation offered by the provider, or even much less than half the amount the company should really claims. Wang Zhiyu said, "We are a listed corporation, given that there have been already hired a lawyer they intend to take legal action, then we will through formal legal channels to resolve."

http://www.weather-south.com/vb/show...ed=1#post61612
    Mother Earth cashes på stigande organisk modemedvetenhet329 - ?? - iywmjndc - ???? ????? - www.ading.net ????????????? - 7k7k???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123