Need Help! Glockcnc bt-30 scam

Thread: Glockcnc bt-30 scam

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Glockcnc bt-30 scam

Hello, I am trying to find out if anyone else is having the same issues I am having. I paid for my bt-30 spindle on August 3, 2019. I understand there has been manufacturing and supply issues, so I have been trying to be patient. The problem is I have still not received my order I paid for. I have emailed repeatedly, and even called and spoke with the owner. Still no product. I repeatedly see updates talking about orders being shipped, but I don't see how my order has never been shipped, even though I was one of the very first people to place an order. Has anyone actually received their order or has he been scamming all of us? If you did receive your spindle order when did you place the order and what steps did you have to go through to get it?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Glockcnc bt-30 scam

Quote Originally Posted by stampsm View Post
    Hello, I am trying to find out if anyone else is having the same issues I am having. I paid for my bt-30 spindle on August 3, 2019. I understand there has been manufacturing and supply issues, so I have been trying to be patient. The problem is I have still not received my order I paid for. I have emailed repeatedly, and even called and spoke with the owner. Still no product. I repeatedly see updates talking about orders being shipped, but I don't see how my order has never been shipped, even though I was one of the very first people to place an order. Has anyone actually received their order or has he been scamming all of us? If you did receive your spindle order when did you place the order and what steps did you have to go through to get it?
    I looked at there video having different levels Gold silver Etc. of spindles offered is not a good thing there should be only ( 1 ) design offered, just make you wonder who is actually behind such a scheme

Get an attorney to write you a letter for the the shipment of the spindle or a refund 2 years I don't think they had any intension of shipping you a spindle after 2 years, never pay for anything like this unless it is going to ship next day

How much did you pay for these spindles and which one did you pay for

They are saying on there website that they have the the 30 taper spindle so there should be no problem in shipping you one ( 2 Years )

Mactec54