Need Help! SX3 Circuits. - ALL Versions - Post here. - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SX3 Circuits. - ALL Versions - Post here.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SX3 Circuits. - ALL Versions - Post here.

Hi i have a blowen transformer and some of the numbers are missing and i need to replace the transformer as the board i have is superseded and no longer available. I am in Australia and have 240v mains. The numbers i do have are t?(missing number or letter)8(i think)13-220-5sp(i think) ?8 and p are the items in doubt hoping someone can help

Downloads
    Uploads

Please post pictures here.Numbers only -- can't help. Show us what smoked.

[SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Super X3. 3600rpm. Sheridan 6"x24" Lathe + more. Three ways to fix things:[/SIZE] The [SIZE=2]right way[/SIZE], the [SIZE=2]other way[/SIZE], and maybe [I][SIZE=2]your way[/SIZE][/I], which is possibly a [B][I]faster wrong way[/I][/B].[/SIZE]

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi neilw20 thanks for attempting to help please see photos the transformer itself did not blow but it was loose on the circuit board and over time the vibrations work hardened the small wires and they have failed one wire has broken off to far for an attempt at a repair. So any help you may be able to offer would be appreciated. Just in case its not obvious in the photos its the transformer in the area of the lower right of the first photo
    SX3 Circuits. - ALL Versions - Post here.-20180717_152300-jpgSX3 Circuits. - ALL Versions - Post here.-20180717_152332-jpgSX3 Circuits. - ALL Versions - Post here.-20180717_152344-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

A transformer with between 9v and 13v open circuit will work OK.
    I have a 11.5v transformer, just a bit physically larger than on the PCB, that you can wire in with flexible leads.
    I also have a blank PCB that fits the transformers I have.
    Cost of postage +$5 or pick up from me, in western suburbs, of Melbourne.
    Send me a PM of your phone number.
    Sorry a few days late with this reply. Was distracted by other things.

[SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Super X3. 3600rpm. Sheridan 6"x24" Lathe + more. Three ways to fix things:[/SIZE] The [SIZE=2]right way[/SIZE], the [SIZE=2]other way[/SIZE], and maybe [I][SIZE=2]your way[/SIZE][/I], which is possibly a [B][I]faster wrong way[/I][/B].[/SIZE]

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Thankyou Syil.

Hi Neil

You helped me out with a problem about a year ago and problem solved, now I have a problem with the spindle speed control dropping out.

As it's intermittent it may be the big Seig problem dodgy crimps, could you tell me were the spindle control card is so I can check it out.

I may be easier to contact direct my e mail address palmermichael[at]talktalk.net

Regards

Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Neil

You helped me out with a problem about a year ago and problem solved, now I have a problem with the spindle speed control dropping out.

As it's intermittent it may be the big Seig problem dodgy crimps, could you tell me were the spindle control card is so I can check it out.

I may be easier to contact direct my e mail address palmermichael[at]talktalk.net

Regards

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12