Syil X4 BLDC Spindle driver interfacing

Thread: Syil X4 BLDC Spindle driver interfacing

Default Syil X4 BLDC Spindle driver interfacing

Hi,
    My Syil X4 spindle driver let go and I replaced it with a bigger motor that uses this Driver. The docs I have give no clear clue as to how to either have PWM or 0 - 10V input active. Via keypad entry I can run the spindle fine but I need to i/f with Mach3 via my Ethernet Smoothstepper.
    Looks like the CN1 could be some serial and or CAN i/f.
    Any help would be really appreciated.
    Andre
    Syil X4 BLDC Spindle driver interfacing-captureh-jpgSyil X4 BLDC Spindle driver interfacing-capturew-png

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Syil X4 BLDC Spindle driver interfacing-capturew-png   Syil X4 BLDC Spindle driver interfacing-captureh-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Syil X4 BLDC Spindle driver interfacing

[QUOTE=turbotronic;2554758]Hi,
    My Syil X4 spindle driver let go and I replaced it with a bigger motor that uses this Driver. The docs I have give no clear clue as to how to either have PWM or 0 - 10V input active. Via keypad entry I can run the spindle fine but I need to i/f with Mach3 via my Ethernet Smoothstepper.
    Andre

This AC servo driver looks similar to DA98A AC servo driver, maybe you can refer to the DA98A user manual at below page.
    https://paycnc.com/da98a-15-ac-servo-driver_p0856.html

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Default Re: Syil X4 BLDC Spindle driver interfacing

[QUOTE=cncmakers001;2554818]
    Quote Originally Posted by turbotronic View Post
    Hi,
    Andre

This AC servo driver looks similar to DA98A AC servo driver, maybe you can refer to the DA98A user manual at below page.
    https://paycnc.com/da98a-15-ac-servo-driver_p0856.html
    Thanx, will look into it and report if successful!