Syil x3 no movement on any axis

Thread: Syil x3 no movement on any axis

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Syil x3 no movement on any axis

I really need some help with this new cnc I just picked up.

Trying to get it running with Mach 3 but I’m having no luck at all, the bob is connected to my pc with a uc100, ive done all the installations correctly and I get both led’s when it’s connected.

The problem is setting up the motor outputs, I have no idea what pins are for what because I have no documentation. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Syil x3 no movement on any axis-0b06ac4a-ac0b-4e76-8540-93edac1e8eda-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Just adding more pictures

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Syil x3 no movement on any axis-a6cb4d5a-e97e-4da2-8238-ff58d6b5d231-jpg   Syil x3 no movement on any axis-a6e700ba-53d7-4fda-a691-eb97f09ee3bd-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Syil x3 no movement on any axis

Look here...
    https://www.cnczone.com/forums/syil-products/409310-cnc-post2399092.html#post2399092

Probably something wrong in Emergency Stop wiring. The silly spindle cover switch is the first place to look.
    Also aging ES switch contacts get crappy, too. Add a 0.1uF cap across the switch to keep it clean.

Only use ES in emergency. High surge currents in motor drive board occur when ES released after a stoppage.
    NEVER use it to just stop the machine. You WILL be sorry, in time.

Last edited by neilw20; 06-14-2021 at 12:19 AM. Reason: More information from stale brain.
    Super X3. 3600rpm. Sheridan 6"x24" Lathe + more. THREE ways to fix things: The RIGHT way, the OTHER way, and maybe YOUR way, which is possibly a FASTER WRONG WAY!