I know what work offset is, but what is the WORKSHIFT (SHIFT VALUE)(MEASUREMENT)

Thread: I know what work offset is, but what is the WORKSHIFT (SHIFT VALUE)(MEASUREMENT)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default I know what work offset is, but what is the WORKSHIFT (SHIFT VALUE)(MEASUREMENT)

DMG MORI: Sprint 32/8 Swiss configuration with bushing
    Fanuc 32-B control

Hello everyone, I have a couple of questions about the work shift screen on my Swiss machine. I am using a Fanuc 32-B control and was wondering what the purpose of the work shift screen is on this machine? The machine uses G54 for the main spindle and G55 for the Sub side. Is there any purpose in having any values in the work shift screen? I have attached photos of my machine config. and the work shift screen I am referring to (not confusing with the work offset screen G54,G55,etc). Thank you.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I know what work offset is, but what is the WORKSHIFT (SHIFT VALUE)(MEASUREMENT)-7be99270-53a8-4bcb-bee4-e15aae95ef0b-jpeg   I know what work offset is, but what is the WORKSHIFT (SHIFT VALUE)(MEASUREMENT)-84a2f413-08b6-44bd-979d-24137eb1d95b-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

This is the screen (attachment)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I know what work offset is, but what is the WORKSHIFT (SHIFT VALUE)(MEASUREMENT)-b7754324-1f73-48de-8d5b-b02e709def16-jpg