Nomura NN13 lathe questions?

Thread: Nomura NN13 lathe questions?

Default Nomura NN13 lathe questions?

Hi All we recently purchased a Nomura NN13 sb2 lathe. The machine is missing the guide bushing and all related parts. Does anybody know what guide bushing this machine takes? According to the parts list I have it should be a p10 guide bush, however all of the collet manufactures tell me it should be a p16 guide bushing. I think it would be weird that the machine would take a 10mm bush if the spindle is 13mm through.

Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Nomura NN13 lathe questions?

Hardinge calls them P16. Some others call it P1653C (collet) and P1653D (guide bushing). At least that's what my NN13 takes.

~Kilroy~

Would either of you happen to have the setup program and O9801 macro the nomura program manual calls out ? I recently got a NN13 with a dead battery and had to reload everything . I’m new to Swiss and Trying to program by following nomura manuals.

Default Re: Nomura NN13 lathe questions?

I have the machine parameters in pdf form some where, but its all in Japanese so if I lose my battery im going to have to hire a translator.