Great Company Mr-Soft NC Tools - SimplyCam CAD/CAM Software Suites

Thread: Mr-Soft NC Tools - SimplyCam CAD/CAM Software Suites

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mr-Soft NC Tools - SimplyCam CAD/CAM Software Suites

Hi,

I would like to have the SimplyCam CAD/CAM Software Tool Suite added to the Forum please. This company makes some really good and inexpensive CAD/CAM tools at very reasonable prices and also provides excellent support for their products.

Easy to install and use along with some great video tutorials. I have been a user/customer for over 10 years and highly recommend their SImplyCam and other Simply* products. Latest versions include SimplyLathe and SImplyPlasma all with a common interface.

Excellent products and exceptional value for money. I am not associated with them other than being a very happy Customer.

Their Website: MR-Soft Nc Software Tools

Sincerely,

HarryE
    he-1957

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mr-Soft NC Tools - SimplyCam CAD/CAM Software Suites

I would also like to see SimplyCam CAD/CAM Software Tool Suite added to the forum.
    I downloaded the software to demo last night, and it seems to offer a lot for not much money.
    It would be great to have a location where help can be given and received associated with using SimplyCam.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi dvcnewt,

Welcome to the Forum! I never received a response from the Admin folks for this (unless I missed it).

What sort of machine do you have and what type of work are you using it for?

If you decide to use SimplyCam I'm happy to help with any questions you may have if I can.

Cheers,

HarryE.
    ===

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi HarryE.

I have a small router, a larger 4x4 router project, and a Precision Matthews CNC mill. Really haven't done much with them. Just starting to get back into it all. Also looking to learn about adding laser.

What machine(s) do you have?

Downloads
    Uploads

A Sieg Super X-3 metal mill with Promica (now out of business) CNC modification (functions as a Mach-3 device) with an RF pendant.

A custom built Remax RE-1224 4 axis (not yet using the 4th axis) 2400 x 1200 x 200 CNC router table using Rich-Auto DSP (also functions as a Mach-3 type device).

Eventually I'll replace the DSP with an AXBB or Eth300 controller but I kinda like the DSP hand control unit and the moving of a USB stick between the PC and DSP is not so bad (mostly :-))

I've been using SimplyCam for over 10 years on and off since the Sieg conversion and still learning how to drive it but it's an amazing piece of software for the minimal cost!

A Laser is on the wish list as is a 3-d printer and some conversions for a couple of metal lathes and a bigger metal milling machine :-)

Not enough hours in the day let alone days in a week!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello he1957 and dvcnewt, thanks for your suggestion.

In theory, it would of course be possible to add SimplyCam Cad/Cam to the 'CAM Software' forums. The thing is that at the moment I can't find many topics related to this software in our forums. And in my opinion, a new sub-forum with just one or two threads would not be of much help to our community. Actually I´m trying to reduce the number of forums on CNCzone a bit, because many old forums have not been used for years and contain very less posts.

But if there will be more SimplyCam topics, we can think about creating an own forum for discussions (not for advertising).