Need info on UD2115 Vexta stepper driver

Thread: Need info on UD2115 Vexta stepper driver

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need info on UD2115 Vexta stepper driver

I'm in the process of building a small mill and have 3 UD2115 Super Vexta drives on hand. I'm having some problems implementing the CW/CCW direction signals and was wondering if anyone has a manual or datasheet showing the internal switch configuration of the unit and possibly the external wiring to the +- Pulse and +- CW/CCW Direction connections. I can get the drive to step OK but not reliably change direction. Checking a manual for a more recent drive suggests that the CW/CCW controls may be able to be changed internally on DIP switches and I was interested to find out the switch options.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Info on Vexta UD2115 found

I rang the makers of the UD2115 today and they very helpfully emailed me a pdf copy of the manual.
    Makes all the difference having documentation! I found that, as I suspected, the units were configured for 2 pulse stepping. Hopefully tonight I can switch them to 1 pulse and then I will have step and direction inputs again!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there.
    Great job on getting the pdf.
    Could you provide the phone # of that helpful person?
    I have a UDX5114N I want to use and have no documentation on it.

Thanks.
    Konstantin.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Contact for information

I rang the Oriental Motor Corp office in Singapore (closest one to me). You would probably be best to contact one in the US. Their details are at:
    http://www.orientalmotor.com/contact/index.htm
    I hope they can help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by den253 View Post
    I rang the makers of the UD2115 today and they very helpfully emailed me a pdf copy of the manual.
    Makes all the difference having documentation! I found that, as I suspected, the units were configured for 2 pulse stepping. Hopefully tonight I can switch them to 1 pulse and then I will have step and direction inputs again!
    :rainfro:
    Could you send me a copy of the PDF you got for the UD2115, or better yet, perhaps you could post it here!

scuba840(insert_at_here)yahoo(dot)com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Look for a help about UD2115

Quote Originally Posted by den253 View Post

I'm Also in the process of building a small mill.
    I have 2 UD2115 and 1 UD2115B Super Vexta drives on hand at now,I don't know what difference of this two kinds step dirve,I have no any documentation on this.
    Could you send me a copy of the PDF you got for the UD2115?

Thank for any help !!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

UD2115 setting

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need info on UD2115 Vexta stepper driver-vexta-20ud2115a-20-003-20inside-20002-jpg   Need info on UD2115 Vexta stepper driver-vexta-20ud2115a-20-003-20inside-20004-20setting   Need info on UD2115 Vexta stepper driver-vexta-20ud2115a-20-003-20inside-20004-20setting  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default UD2115 Manual

Here's a pdf of the manual.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need info on UD2115 Vexta stepper driver-ud2115-pdf  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need info on UD2115 Vexta stepper driver

Good night friends. I wanted to see if anyone could help me. I have 3 Vexta ud2115 drivers on a CNC router, using LinuxCNC, but I'm a novice and I'm not able to configure it correctly. When I go to cut some part, the CNC loses the step. I believe it is configuration. If anyone can give me the correct configuration of this driver on LinuxCNC, I would appreciate it. Thanks