Build Thread Terminal blocks ???? will it be ok ?

Thread: Terminal blocks ???? will it be ok ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Terminal blocks ???? will it be ok ?

Hi all .,

I am about to move my whole setup from a makeshift mdf board to a industrial cabinet.

And since the location of the cabinet is gonna be on the other side of the wall next to my cnc the cables running from my steppers to the drivers would be just short of making nice arrangement of drivers in the cabinet.

I have LOADS of industrial Siemens rail terminal blocks , will there be any problems using the blocks close to where the cables enter my cabinet , and then running from terminal blocks to the drivers ?

These are Nema23 , 3A steppers , industrial drivers from JVL and Ölflex fd classic 810 CY cables...

Im just wondering if there can be any interference when using a terminal block.

All inputs are appriciated

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Terminal blocks ???? will it be ok ?

Hi Kristjan- I use terminal blocks for nearly everything. I earth things very well as well. But I do use DC spindles and it seems AC spindles and inverters are the potential source for interference. I have run 240V 50htz through a common cable with drive and logic current and that seemed to be OK as well. Try and find out Peter

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Terminal blocks ???? will it be ok ?

Cool ., thx man ., i have a HSD AC spindle , but that will not run from the cabinet, the Inverter will be located in the room with the cnc and only a signal cable from the inverter to the VLC and that will have ferrets on like it is now..