Need Help! MOSFET replacements for DM860H stepper drivers.

Thread: MOSFET replacements for DM860H stepper drivers.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default MOSFET replacements for DM860H stepper drivers.

Default Re: MOSFET replacements for DM860H stepper drivers.

I had an ma860h fail earliert his year and i got it running by replacing all the mosfets with irf640z . i think it might have had irf540s originally but i only had the 640s on hand and it got it working again. I replaced all 8 mosfets to be safe even though only 2 failed

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MOSFET replacements for DM860H stepper drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zvonkorp View Post
    I had an ma860h fail earliert his year and i got it running by replacing all the mosfets with irf640z . i think it might have had irf540s originally but i only had the 640s on hand and it got it working again. I replaced all 8 mosfets to be safe even though only 2 failed
    I apologize for not replying sooner but I was required to do some fieldwork.

I thank you for your interest. I finally found the parts and the drive is up and running. Fortunately the damage was restricted to the output transistors.

I do agree with your suggestion of replacing the whole set, that is the 8 MOSFETS. That´s far better than risking another costly machine timedown.

Thanks again.

Regards.