Alternative sources for Stepper Driver signals.

Thread: Alternative sources for Stepper Driver signals.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Alternative sources for Stepper Driver signals.

I have, among others, just bought a cheap Chinese router/laser engraver controlled by grbl on an Arduino board. I am in the process of increasing the 320 x 160mm table size mechanically and using TB6600 Driver modules on larger stepper motors to provide the necessary extra power.

I also have a 4 Axis, stand alone controller. (TOPCNC TC55H)

Is it feasible to build a circuit that will allow me to switch the stepper control signals between the grbl based Arduino and the stand alone controller so I have the choice of machine control? Both the Arduino board and the controller use a 24V power supply.

Also, slightly off topic, does anyone have a source for operating instructions for the TOPCNC TC55H Contoller? I have searched both google and Youtube trying to find a tutorial.