Wantai SS880 closed loop stepper drive tuning

Thread: Wantai SS880 closed loop stepper drive tuning

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Wantai SS880 closed loop stepper drive tuning

Hello !

Has anyone had any luck connecting to the Wantai SS880 for tuning , with their software WANT_HBS_Pro_turn ?
    I have the cable which is the same as for the Leadshine and other drives, on one smaller drive from Longs HBS57 I can connect and set the tuning parameters.

As always manufacturer in this case is of little help. These drives are from ACT but re branded. None of the Pro turn software ACT Longs or Wantai is abel to connect to these SS880 , and all connect to HBS57.
    What I sometimes get is that the fields get randomly filled with number 19 , but that is all.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wantai SS880 closed loop stepper drive tuning

Have you had any luck with these? I was thinking on getting these with 12nm nema 34 closed loop. But since I see your having issues I may stick with leadshine from fast to buy.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wantai SS880 closed loop stepper drive tuning

I returned the whole batch that was ordered 10pcs and received new ones , these are ACT drives but with a fan inside heatsink ,
    They work flawless

Quote Originally Posted by danilom View Post
    I returned the whole batch that was ordered 10pcs and received new ones , these are ACT drives but with a fan inside heatsink ,
    They work flawless
    You returned the wantai SS880? What did you end up getting?
    And from where?
    I'm just about to order them from ebay and told the seller I will buy only if they work with the software, otherwise I will return them and they pay for shipping.