TB6600 drive from EBAY - Page 24

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: TB6600 drive from EBAY

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TB6600 drive from EBAY

Quote Originally Posted by Liustas View Post
    I noticed that my spindle motor sometimes, very randomly causes my stepper motors lose their steps.
    Hmm. Are you sure that the spindle cause the problem?
    It could be a number of factors causing that!
    Try some measurements without the spindle connected. Then same measurements with spindle connected and turned ON.
    IF it comes from the spindle then try te measures you mentioned

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

One day ago, I was engraving some logo on acrylic glass. Suddenly X and Y axis step motors started rattling and lose steps. I disconnected power from running spindle motor and stepper motors immediately started to work well. Then connected supply for spindle motor and steppers started lose their steps again. Spindle motor was ruining with no load. I measured spindle motor idle current (when it spins with no load) it draws 0.17 A at 12V. Power supply is 12V 5A.
    So that means steppers lose their steps not because of weak power supply. Voltage in power supply from idle 12.65V drops to 12.30V when all CNC machine motors are working.
    I will try to modify my motor, and see what happens. Because I suspecting electrical noise. Also my CNC wiring are not very good, they are twisted but quite messy.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, it might pay you to have a look at the JAMES NEWTON web site Slowing 69.16.243.61&c=1&t=43112.846193287 .....he is selling complete DIY kits for stepper drivers using the specially selected 6064AH chip.

This is a specially selected component kit as the Chinese assembled ones were so bad he decided to assemble a component kit for DIY assembly.
    Ian.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Got my TB6600 drivers from eBay. They were same as described here BL-TB6600-V1.2 D412.
    Heatsink with no thermal compound. Added thermal compound and changed R11 from 15k to 33k.
    So now I am on safe Vref. Max Vref value now is 1,87v. So I can get about 3A current.
    Tested all 3 drivers they seem to work well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello.
    I'm looking to upgrade the drivers in my cnc machine. Going to use them at 2.1A / 34V unregulated PSU. Currently running drv8825 clones.
    Would like to have a suggestion from the experts here on TB6600 vs TB67S109AFTG drivers for this level of amperage.
    Thanks

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
    Hello.
    I'm looking to upgrade the drivers in my cnc machine. Going to use them at 2.1A / 34V unregulated PSU. Currently running drv8825 clones.
    Would like to have a suggestion from the experts here on TB6600 vs TB67S109AFTG drivers for this level of amperage.
    Thanks
    Go for DQ542MA drivers, one for each motor. Don't buy any 3 or four axis drivers and mostly, don't waste money on the Toshiba drivers. Of course, this is just my opinion, I am sure others will disagree.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dactyl View Post
    Hello.
    Thanks
    The TB6600 will have no problem with that voltage/current level. My experience with the TB6600's is they work fine, but it depends on what you want out of a driver. I still use the TB6600's on small projects that I don't want to invest a lot of money in, but for things where I want good performance and smooth trouble free operation I use these:

https://www.omc-stepperonline.com/st...or-dm542t.html

This is a driver made by Leadshine for stepper online and it works great. It is also pretty inexpensive at $35

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324