Problem Chinese VFD not outputting voltage to 3 phase motor, no error codes

Thread: Chinese VFD not outputting voltage to 3 phase motor, no error codes

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chinese VFD not outputting voltage to 3 phase motor, no error codes

I'm based in the states (Michigan) and I bought a couple chinese 1 phase to 3 phase VFD's off eBay a couple years ago to run a double motor/compressor head Air Compressor (redundancy for operating a pneumatically controlled building HVAC system in it's former life).

Wiring everything up appeared to be straightforward (other than the 220V VFD output doesn't exactly match the odd (for my spot in the world 200 volt motors on the compressor) and I believe I made the proper programming inputs as far as frequency and timing but when I push the RUN button on the VFD panel I get NO voltage on the 3 phase outputs to the motor although it appears the VFD is operating normally.

I get no errors indicated on the VFD panel and internal fans kick in like I would expect.

I see other threads where people with similar issues have changed things like frequency or ramp up/down timing which I have tried to mimic but with no success.