Need Help! Sensor wiring for Jianken ATC spindle and Hitachi WJ200 VFD

Thread: Sensor wiring for Jianken ATC spindle and Hitachi WJ200 VFD

Default Sensor wiring for Jianken ATC spindle and Hitachi WJ200 VFD

I have a Jianken JGL 80-2.2/24 ATC spindle that I am currently setting up.
    Among the wires coming from the spindle are a brown pair and a black pair.
    The brown pair are attached to a NTC thermistor - I plan to use this with a digital temperature display.

My question relates to the black pair. The manufacturer calls them 'fusing wires'. I asked for clarification and was sent a PDF file - see attached.
    The graph provided is, I believe, a resistance/temperature curve. It shows the resistance value rising sharply at a 'Tk' value ~ 110 degrees, which makes me think it is acting like a PTC thermistor (?).
    I looked up Tk but did not find any information that helped me understand its meaning or significance - my guess is some kind of important threshold.

The Tk + 15 degrees coincides with a resistance of ~4k ohms.
    When I look at the WJ200 022SF VFD manual under thermal input, it looks to be for connecting a PTC thermistor, which triggers the thermal safety at~3K ohms and over - see attached screenshot of manual page.

Given the above information and description, does it seem that this black pair would be connected to the VFD PTC thermal input?
    If any one has any insight to offer I would be thankful for your sharing it.
    If anyone else has a Jianken ATC spindle (or similar wires), and has connected these wires, I would appreciate it if you could share how you did it.