Need Help! VFD for 380V 3 phase motor input (3P+N+T) Belt Grinder

Thread: VFD for 380V 3 phase motor input (3P+N+T) Belt Grinder

Downloads
    Uploads

Default VFD for 380V 3 phase motor input (3P+N+T) Belt Grinder

Hello,

I would really appreciate any assistance on this as it's becoming quite difficult and out of my realm of expertise so please bare with my general lack of knowledge here.

Background: I ordered a belt grinder from a CNC manufacturer in Poland and everything looks good overall. It's wired as 3P+N+T. I've attached an image of the motor specs.

I've ordered a VFD (Brand: VEVOR A2) rated for 3 phase input at 380V with a 4KW capacity. More than enough to handle the 1.2kw motor of my belt grinder. I was just working with an electrician to wire it and we noticed that the VFD has no N terminal so we decided to stop for safety reasons. I've been looking for other options and all of the VFDs i've found that have an N terminal are only rated for 220v single phase input. The current VFD I have has the following terminal sequence R.S.T.(ground).P.B.U.V.W.

Am I missing something here? I've attached a few images to help clarify the issue. Is there a specific kind of VFD I need to order or will this function?

Thanks for your assistance.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VFD for 380V 3 phase motor input (3P+N+T) Belt Grinder-5f4439a7-8413-4e9e-82a2-95c8df7a5480-jpg   VFD for 380V 3 phase motor input (3P+N+T) Belt Grinder-9360ac11-1132-48a4-b772-3ec453be49a7-jpg   VFD for 380V 3 phase motor input (3P+N+T) Belt Grinder-d299b650-7540-4ba4-8859-b717fb66b687-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: VFD for 380V 3 phase motor input (3P+N+T) Belt Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by riandavidson View Post
    Hello,

I would really appreciate any assistance on this as it's becoming quite difficult and out of my realm of expertise so please bare with my general lack of knowledge here.

Background: I ordered a belt grinder from a CNC manufacturer in Poland and everything looks good overall. It's wired as 3P+N+T. I've attached an image of the motor specs.

I've ordered a VFD (Brand: VEVOR A2) rated for 3 phase input at 380V with a 4KW capacity. More than enough to handle the 1.2kw motor of my belt grinder. I was just working with an electrician to wire it and we noticed that the VFD has no N terminal so we decided to stop for safety reasons. I've been looking for other options and all of the VFDs i've found that have an N terminal are only rated for 220v single phase input. The current VFD I have has the following terminal sequence R.S.T.(ground).P.B.U.V.W.

Am I missing something here? I've attached a few images to help clarify the issue. Is there a specific kind of VFD I need to order or will this function?

Thanks for your assistance.
    No photo of the machine wiring, the VFD you have wired is fine why such a large VFD Drive. there could be some single-phase content used in the machine requiring a Neutral check what the Neutral and T terminals are connected too.

Mactec54