Need Help! Spindle Drive fault

Thread: Spindle Drive fault

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Spindle Drive fault

Hi, first time poster here

I have a spindle drive fault on a Cincinnati Milacron Maxim 500 with Acramatic 950 controls

The fault 18701 occurs when trying to start the machine hydraulics, has a F 53 fault on the spindle control which just will not reset.
    Only have got myself familiar with these machines in the last 12 months or so and never come across this fault.

Any help/advise will be much appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindle Drive fault

Quote Originally Posted by Connajc View Post
    Hi, first time poster here

I have a spindle drive fault on a Cincinnati Milacron Maxim 500 with Acramatic 950 controls

The fault 18701 occurs when trying to start the machine hydraulics, has a F 53 fault on the spindle control which just will not reset.
    Only have got myself familiar with these machines in the last 12 months or so and never come across this fault.

Any help/advise will be much appreciated.
    If you have the spindle drive user manual come with the machine, you can look it up first, try to find the alarm list, normally it has the reason and how to solve it according to the alarm code.

http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindle Drive fault

Thanks for the reply

Turns out the drive is going to have to be sent away for repair, F53 is the worse possible fault unfortunatley