Need Help! Spindle Error: e.ou.a, e.ou.n upon accelerating spindle

Thread: Spindle Error: e.ou.a, e.ou.n upon accelerating spindle

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Spindle Error: e.ou.a, e.ou.n upon accelerating spindle

Hey guys. Thanks in advance for your help.

A few weeks ago, I bought this spindle https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I didn't have time to set it up until just recently.

It's a 2.2 kw 220v spindle with a matching HY style vfd. I set it up on Sunday, and it worked perfectly. On Monday, I started it and it made a noise like it was starting but it did not start, and it got hot to the touch (even though coolant was flowing through it). I realized that I did not set the ground on the spindle input wiring, so I did that. Then, when I started it up again, the spindle turned slightly and then immediately I got an e.ou.a error. I looked it up and it seems like it's a voltage error, but I have no idea how to fix it.

My wiring setup can be seen below. The two wires going out from the 220v input are connected to the water pump that cools my spindle. I have not connected this VFD to my breakout board yet, though after I get it running that's definitely on the to-do list.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm really hoping that this is just an issue with my wiring and that I don't have to replace the VFD.

Thanks again!