my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD

Thread: my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD

Smile my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD

Hello,

Need some help with my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD to control by software. instead of control panel. i will upload some Pics, what i need help on.

1. the VFD is chines make, Model# MK1001S1.5G-DK 1.5kw 110V, A spindle

2. The cnc controller board it's a Breakeout board with 3x Stepper Motor Drive TB6560AHQ

3. USB to Parallel interface cable., (USB-CNC) Like the UC100 from UCCNC cable

4. Controller board or Breakeout inside control box. it's JP-3163B Jiping v3.9

5. The software USB-CNC controller v2.10.1807.2601 with product key, I hope this software isn't Piracy. it will piss me off. Anyway it also talk about the
    Mk3 - 9 axis CNC USB controller, but didn't come with it. It came with JB-3163B Breakout driver and the interface cable which i thing it's CNC Controller. (CNC-USB) U100.

So the software is from Planet CNC. But my guess it's old Ver. So i download the latest v3001.20.526.2 from they web-site. But cant get it to talk to the control unit.

Ok., So about my problem. I would like to setup the VFD to be control by software. but not clear how to setup that? I did some research how other's setup they VFD by software control.
    But each VFD is different but most a them are the same setup except the chinese make. Well somewhat the same.
    SO i re-build this CNC 6040Z with four wires shielded cable and inclouding spindle motor plug and add a GND wire from the motor to VFD for extra protection.
    DC power supply also shieded cable. Plus EMI Plug AC and VFD.

I would really apreciate if some one help me get this CNC 6040Z up and running.

Some PIcture of CNC 6040z..And Controller Pin out/ for VFD where i think to connect to.

Ps. The software Manual & VFD Manual are good, those'nt show to connect VFD to PCB.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-1-jpg   my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-2-jpg   my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-3-jpg   my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-4-jpg  

my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-5-jpg   my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-6-jpg   my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-7-jpg  

Smile Re: my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD

A picture of software.

Also: I used it twice before upgrading it and I noticed that the stepper motors make a high-pitched noise more like a whistle but when I juggle the X, Y, Z The noise goes away slightly you can hear if you put your ear close to the stepper motors, I wanted to know if that’s normal.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-8-jpg   my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-9-jpg  

Smile Re: my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD

Read on some forums about wiring VFD to breakout board or controller board that has (pins out) for 0-10v (GND) but seen not to work well., So other user put this place a (small PWM controller)

3.3P-10v PCB PWM.

Description:
    PWM 0-10v/0-5v
    0-5V/0-10v: MAX 12MA
    PWM:4. 3V-24V VPP, 1KHZ-3KHZ

Here is a picture of it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-10-jpg   my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-11-jpg  

Default Re: my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD

Those any boby No how to Register ( CNC USB ) Software?

Downloads
    Uploads

You don't... not the version that you got with your machine. If you want to register it, you have to buy an approved controller and license. The license is tied to the controller SN. As for the copy you got, there is probably a licence file in a text document with the disk you received. If you didn't receive the disk then contact the vendor you bought it from.

Downloads
    Uploads

^^^^ At least from what I understand... I have read of people contacting PlanetCNC and purchasing a license, but I don't know if they were successful.^^^^

Yea, on the CD that came with 6040z has license key and the profile file setting for software.

the problem is when copy past the license key, the software said activate Successful, But after that it said,

Register to unlock G-code Limited.

Q. also is it normal for the stepper motor to make small noise, even though they're not moving?

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD-9-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi.

did you start the frequency inverter with the PC? Did you do that with the wiring? I have opened a thread for this to help others as well.

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/chine...ml#post2402392