Need Help! Fuling DZB300 series VFD and Spindle

Thread: Fuling DZB300 series VFD and Spindle

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Fuling DZB300 series VFD and Spindle

Does anyone know what the VFD parameter settings should be for a Furing DZB300 series VFD connected to a GDZ-23 spindle?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fuling DZB300 series VFD and Spindle

Quote Originally Posted by BJM737 View Post
    Does anyone know what the VFD parameter settings should be for a Furing DZB300 series VFD connected to a GDZ-23 spindle?
    You have to have all the spindle Spec's to do the Parameters, I most likely have a Parameter list

Spindle
    Max RPM=
    KW=
    Voltage=
    Amps=

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

I have all of the settings for the spindle, KW 2.2, Max RPM=24000, Voltage 220vac, amps 8.... Now how do I connect the BOB to the VFD. Is my spindle controlled by step and direction or by PWM? Do I connect to the VI-ACM? how exactly do the BOB and the VFD connect?Attached is the BOB I have

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fuling DZB300 series VFD and Spindle-26433-1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

I have all of the settings for the spindle, KW 2.2, Max RPM=24000, Voltage 220vac, amps 8.... Now how do I connect the BOB to the VFD. Is my spindle controlled by step and direction or by PWM? Do I connect to the VI-ACM? how exactly do the BOB and the VFD connect?Attached is the BOB I have
    For the On/Off you will use one of your Relays and is connected to S1and DCM

The analog output 0-10v from your Breakout Board is connected to VI and ACM , see that this is working 5v=12000 MDI M3 S12000 =5v at the output if this is working correct then you can connect it

Parameters also need to be set for using remote control

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks mactec54.... I now have the wires connected correctly and the spindle rotates on command at speeds given by the "S" command. I turn the reostat on the breakout board to tweek the voltage but nothing happens wish I had a manual for this board.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks mactec54.... I now have the wires connected correctly and the spindle rotates on command at speeds given by the "S" command. I turn the reostat on the breakout board to tweek the voltage but nothing happens wish I had a manual for this board.
    The pot on the board may not be for the 0-10 control

So have you checked with a meter the output at say 12000 RPM at the board M3S12000 it should be around 5v

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes the RPM is very close, we input M03S12000 and we get a voltage very close to 5 VDC maybe 5.1 or so, and checking the spindle speed with a digital tach it is revolving at around 12000 RPM.