Need Help! syil x5 plus new vfd wiring all over the place

Thread: syil x5 plus new vfd wiring all over the place

Downloads
    Uploads

Default syil x5 plus new vfd wiring all over the place

Hello first time posting on here
    Ive purchased a syil x5 plus really cheap because the electronics was missing/not wired up

I know abit but not alot about how it all works but stuck with my vfd i have bought and the breakout board thats on this machine

Ive attached some pictures to help my breakout board for spindle control has +12v vcc nc nc dir pwm gnd
    I cant work out how this can be wired to the vfd as its a generic one ive got to program the parameters as well but also have 2 wires circled in red that i can't work out what they do
    And the circled red wires are on a relay they go to 12v and dir on breakout board and the circled green wires are what the 2 i dont know go to but the other the black one there goes to the relay that has the 12v/dir attached to it

Anyone have any ideas?