Need Help! VFD Wizerds I Need Some Advice

Thread: VFD Wizerds I Need Some Advice

Downloads
    Uploads

Default VFD Wizerds I Need Some Advice

HI guys first post here and im stuck.

just recieved my vfd and quite simply ive gone into every menu i understand and changed parameters to what i needs to be but when i press run it spins for a couple seconds at super low rpm then throws a error and i cant for the life of me figure out what else i need to change. Ill list specs below and link the manual for the vfd, if i could get anyones input?

Spindle

2.2kw/3ph square chinese spindle
    400hz
    6amps
    220v

and the VFD is a folinn BD600

https://cononmotor.com.au/wp-content...600-Manual.pdf

at the moment id like to try and make it work standalone then ill try and intergrate it into mach4.

Hope that enough information for the minute and somone might be able to point me in the right direction

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: VFD Wizerds I Need Some Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Dalecnc1 View Post

just recieved my vfd and quite simply ive gone into every menu i understand and changed parameters to what i needs to be but when i press run it spins for a couple seconds at super low rpm then throws a error and i cant for the life of me figure out what else i need to change. Ill list specs below and link the manual for the vfd, if i could get anyones input?

Spindle

400hz
    6amps
    220v

at the moment id like to try and make it work standalone then ill try and intergrate it into mach4.

Hope that enough information for the minute and somone might be able to point me in the right direction

I will check to see what I have, don't run it if it is doing this you have some parameter's set incorrect and can do damage to both spindle and VFD

Can you list what you changed, some of these spindles don't like vector mode and have to run in V/F mode

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: VFD Wizerds I Need Some Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Dalecnc1 View Post

Spindle

400hz
    6amps
    220v

This should get you going if you have changed any other Parameters return them to the Default

F00.00=2 ( 2= V/F control start with this once all is running then try it at 0 Vector Control )

F00.03=400

F00.04=400

F00.05=100

F00.10=400

F00.12=8 ( Adjustable )

F00.13=8 ( Adjustable )

F00.17=6 ( Max 8 )

F00.18=1

F01.01=10

F01.05=1

F02.01=2.2

F02.02=400