looking for specific recommendations for 2.2kw spindle water pump

Thread: looking for specific recommendations for 2.2kw spindle water pump

Downloads
    Uploads

Default looking for specific recommendations for 2.2kw spindle water pump

I have read and read the forums and I see lots of vague responses to this question.
    What water pump to use for 2.2kw spindle.
    If you are using a specific pump and it works for you please post your setup here.
    Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: looking for specific recommendations for 2.2kw spindle water pump

Quote Originally Posted by tkms002 View Post
    I have read and read the forums and I see lots of vague responses to this question.
    What water pump to use for 2.2kw spindle.
    If you are using a specific pump and it works for you please post your setup here.
    Thanks
    This is the pump that comes in some of the kits Ding Sheng DS-3500 if you use these spec's you will be on the right track these are only 75W and 3000L/H there are lots of fish tank pumps that will do the job as well the only problem is the hose connection so if you can make an adapter for the hose connection you can have a pump between $12 and $20 https://www.yoycart.com/Product/45300079437/

Check on Ebay as well they are there

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails looking for specific recommendations for 2.2kw spindle water pump-water-pump-kedsum-png   looking for specific recommendations for 2.2kw spindle water pump-water-pump-ding-sheng-png  
    Last edited by mactec54; 02-12-2019 at 01:32 PM.
    Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    This is the pump that comes in some of the kits Ding Sheng DS-3500 if you use these spec's you will be on the right track these are only 75W and 3000L/H there are lots of fish tank pumps that will do the job as well the only problem is the hose connection so if you can make an adapter for the hose connection you can have a pump between $12 and $20 https://www.yoycart.com/Product/45300079437/

Check on Ebay as well they are there

Yes, I have seen that but I read at least one post that said it is way overkill and it may ware out because of excessive back pressure so I was hoping to get a list of pumps that our readers are actually using.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, I have seen that but I read at least one post that said it is way overkill and it may ware out because of excessive back pressure so I was hoping to get a list of pumps that our readers are actually using.

Thanks
    Nothing to ware out, backpressure won't affect the pump it would stall if the backpressure was a problem and they don't, the pumps I listed is the same pumps that they sell with the kits here are 2 more it's the head that is important most of the recommended pumps have a 3m head

https://www.ebay.com/p/Engraving-Mac...75.m4096.l9055
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/75W-Water-P...C/261566155119

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks
    Looking at this one on Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...HVI1WVM4&psc=1

Mostly because it is 110v.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks
    Looking at this one on Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...HVI1WVM4&psc=1

Mostly because it is 110v.
    That is very low watts 45w those others are 75w and 80w

Yes you need 120v pump

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

That is why I was hoping to find out what the spindle requirements are specifically. I have read on some posts that they only need something like 2 or 3 l/m but I don't know what to believe. So I was looking for what others have proven to work.

Downloads
    Uploads

That is why I was hoping to find out what the spindle requirements are specifically. I have read on some posts that they only need something like 2 or 3 l/m but I don't know what to believe. So I was looking for what others have proven to work.
    Yes they don't need very much flow but you are not going to find a pump that can hold enough head pressure, that only does a few liters per minute, you need to use the pump that they use in the kits which I have given you those spec's in these posts, you can only push as much water through the 6mm hoses as they can supply to the spindle as I said already the pump has to have enough power to push it through the long hoses as it gets to the end of the hose you will find it to be just a slow flow as the 6mm hose causes quite a restriction

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think about this one?
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...881DJ7DH&psc=1

Downloads
    Uploads

looked all over Amazon for a 2.2kw spindle and it appears that KUKU Tech is the seller of ALL of them.
    Is that true? Have you found any other seller on Amazon?