Buying a VFD Spindle

Thread: Buying a VFD Spindle

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Buying a VFD Spindle

Hello,

Could someone help me purchasing a VFD Spindle? The options are so many that I feel so lost.
    I need it to be:
    a set of: spindle+inverter+collet set+mounting bracket.
    2.2kw
    220v
    4 bearings
    Water cooled
    ER20
    Maximum price $320 including shipping to US.

If someone knows a specific seller or a set they purchased recently; I would be so grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Buying a VFD Spindle

Quote Originally Posted by basha318i View Post
    Hello,

Could someone help me purchasing a VFD Spindle? The options are so many that I feel so lost.
    I need it to be:
    2.2kw
    220v
    4 bearings
    Water cooled
    ER20

If someone knows a specific seller or a set they purchased recently; I would be so grateful.

Thanks in advance.
    Make sure it has a ( 4 ) pin plug the 4th pin being for your Ground / Earth connection, some of these Spindles only have a 3 pin connector which would have to be changed

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

I need it to be:
    2.2kw
    220v
    4 bearings
    Water cooled
    ER20

Thanks in advance.
    Just type your search criteria into eBay search function. How hard can that be? Nobody here can do your home work. It may take some time to go through the options, but so what? If you can't spend that much time then this is the wrong hobby for you. Don't forget the pump and the pipes...

https://www.youtube.com/c/AdaptingCamera/videos
    https://adapting-camera.blogspot.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not asking anyone to do my stuff. I have already looked everywhere on eBay, AliExpress, Amazon, Automation Technologies..etc. But due to the confusion the so many options caused; I was seeking a professional/experienced help/advice.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not asking anyone to do my stuff. I have already looked everywhere on eBay, AliExpress, Amazon, Automation Technologies..etc. But due to the confusion the so many options caused; I was seeking a professional/experienced help/advice.
    So Spindle Plug 4 Pin is a must

Another thing to check is if the seller says it has imported German Bearings don't buy from him, [U]the Bearings are made in China by a German owned company, they are not high precision German Spindles Bearings

VFD Drives Look at this carefully, Buy a brand name VFD Drive Like Delta Hitachi HY= Huangang, Yaskawa, Bosch there are many to chose from, watch for copies especially Huangang VFD Drive, these are a good VFD Drive, but there are many different copies of this VFD Drive, that look the same, most of the copies are not so good

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

I recently bought one. Went with a air cooled vs the water cooled. Didn't want all the hassles of a tank and water lines. Glad I did. Stays cool and no issues. The Huanyang VFDs work well. Like mactek54 says, just make sure is a genuine HY and not a copy. Some of the ebay sellers specifically say in their listing it's genuine. The HY plugin for Mach and UCCNC make it easy to control with 2 wires and a cheap usb-rs485 converter (also avail on ebay). Definately go with the larger spindles with the ER20 collet. Allows larger bits.