HIs anyone familiar with the AdleePower AS2-115R

Thread: HIs anyone familiar with the AdleePower AS2-115R

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HIs anyone familiar with the AdleePower AS2-115R

I am currently able to start and stop the spindle using UCCNC, but I would like to control the speed through the software as well.

I know this is possible, but I have no idea where to start since this does not seem to be a common VFD.

I have attached the manual for the VFD and I hope that someone will know how this works and be able to help me .

I have the relay from the bob going to Fwd and com, I have the 10v variable voltage going to FA1 (+) and GND(-). What I seem to still connect is the PWM pin and then I think I may need to change some settings on the VFD itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I have no idea what happened to the title. If a mod sees this, please fix.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HIs anyone familiar with the AdleePower AS2-115R

Quote Originally Posted by Mellis88 View Post
    I am currently able to start and stop the spindle using UCCNC, but I would like to control the speed through the software as well.

I know this is possible, but I have no idea where to start since this does not seem to be a common VFD.

I have attached the manual for the VFD and I hope that someone will know how this works and be able to help me .

I have the relay from the bob going to Fwd and com, I have the 10v variable voltage going to FA1 (+) and GND(-). What I seem to still connect is the PWM pin and then I think I may need to change some settings on the VFD itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I have no idea what happened to the title. If a mod sees this, please fix.
    The PWM out from the Breakout Board ( 0-10v ) needs to connect to FA1 and Ground , Make sure the ( 0-10v PWM output from the Breakout Board is working )

Your FWD and Com is Correct

Check the Jumper Setup JP1 / MT1

You also need to set the Dip Switches for the correct operation Snip Below

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HIs anyone familiar with the AdleePower AS2-115R-dip-switch-setting-0-10v-png  
    Mactec54