Spindle just stopped spinning.... cnc - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spindle just stopped spinning.... cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Spindle just stopped spinning.... cnc

Quote Originally Posted by ericks View Post
    the firmware is dodgy, the electronics although good quality is very basic in design/protection.
    They are still learning the lessons the main manufacturers/designers learnt long ago
    I read that many Chinese VFD manuf are building around a Japanese processor designed for VFD applications.
    Maybe the weakness is in the application of it?
    Al.

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

ericks

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    I read that many Chinese VFD manuf are building around a Japanese processor designed for VFD applications.
    Maybe the weakness is in the application of it?
    Al.
    I contacted them just to let them know that their drive has a dangerous defect....their advise to me was to reduce the dec time to one second

Downloads
    Uploads

I contacted them just to let them know that their drive has a dangerous defect....their advise to me was to reduce the dec time to one second
    They probably did not understand what you where saying, English to Chinese does not translate very well, so it probably came out like your VFD eats goats cheese

Your VFD is totally different to the one being discussed here, I have more than 60 VFD Drive manuals and there Tec information and your one is not in the list, there are so many to choose from why buy one that is not well known

Mactec54

ericks

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    They probably did not understand what you where saying, English to Chinese does not translate very well, so it probably came out like your VFD eats goats cheese

Your VFD is totally different to the one being discussed here, I have more than 60 VFD Drive manuals and there Tec information and your one is not in the list, there are so many to choose from why buy one that is not well known
    Guess i was curious...saw a video of someone using one, and it's cheap! Also it's compact size....i know mine is different but it's also cheap Chinese like the one discussed here
    That said, i will most likely use it in my new machine

Downloads
    Uploads

I recently contacted the Huanyang factory and was referred over to what apparently was technical support, the videos sent were very amateurish and crude, they also sent a library of manuals, but I sort of got the impression that the factory just operated at the design/manuf level and any tech support was handed over to some who were not that technically minded. IOW one did not really know what the other was doing!
    Al.

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12