Need Help! Electrical question on Haunyang VFD 2.2kw - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Electrical question on Haunyang VFD 2.2kw

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Electrical question on Haunyang VFD 2.2kw

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    I would like to see the schematic of the input to the rectifier if it has changed from the example posted.
    The manuals and info I obtained from the factory I was assured are the latest ones.
    Al.
    You may not have the latest manual, for the new VFD Drive, as it is not available yet

What schematic are you looking for, the one I just posted is a few years out of date, they are very hard to get, and are not usually allowed to be posted on any forum or any where for that matter

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Usually schematics of this kind are reverse-engineered ones.
    Also so far we have been referring to all models that are currently available and if the instructions have changed regarding the 1ph supply input requirements then the email I just received from the factory should reflect this and be definitive I would think?
    Or at least qualify it as to any difference there may be from previous models to any current issue.
    Are you in possession of any of new issue VFD part No's?
    Al.

CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    Usually schematics of this kind are reverse-engineered ones.
    Also so far we have been referring to all models that are currently available and if the instructions have changed regarding the 1ph supply input requirements then the email I just received from the factory should reflect this and be definitive I would think?
    Or at least qualify it as to any difference there may be from previous models to any current issue.
    Are you in possession of any of new issue VFD part No's?
    Al.
    No but I will try and get them, once I get them I will have the manual also, so will know if they have any changes to the manual, the only schematics that have been posted are the real thing from HY they have not been reverse-engineered, I did do one for the Braking resistor install, but that is obsolete on these newer models, even though the same parts can be used there placement is a little different

If you check the GT model which has been around for a while, it has different Parameter Programing

I think they have a translation problem, I just found this and I just had to have a snip of it

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Electrical question on  Haunyang VFD 2.2kw-hy-r-s-t-png  
    Mactec54

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456