Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here! - Page 46

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3643444546

Thread: Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Huanyang Chinese VFD settings and manual here!

Quote Originally Posted by ftec View Post
    Hello,

anyone who could help me with an old Huan Yang VFD? I would need to sort out the signal connector pin names. I moved and must now assemble my router again but I can't find my VFD manual. For some lazy reason I did not draw the layout of the signal connector when I initially put things together. Docs and pics I find from the net are for newer models and the pin order don't appear to be the same. One pic I found seems to be like mine but the names of the pins are almost unreadable, pic #1 (mine has no labels of any kind) . The pic #2 is my drawing with the signal connector is in the low right hand corner. I named the connectors from 1-24. 1-12 I think I got from the labels, but the low row 13-24 is too unclear for me. Anyone?

PS. My VDF has no markings so I don't even know its model. I bought it 9 years ago form ebay/China with a 2.2kW spindle and it has been working OK since except the last 3 years it has been waiting unused for my retirement and moving to the countryside.

Thanks,
    /risto

Attachment 402012

Attachment 402014

PPS. Actually I now found another pic that might apply to my VFD. All I need now is a confirmation, if anyone can give that. Thanks again.

Attachment 402030
    When you look at the Parameter's what is the first part of the Parameter as some are different this will help to tell me what you have, does it start with PD or something else

The bottom Photo is correct but you may not need the red wire 10v this is not always needed as some Breakout Boards have there own PWM 0-10v supply , this only applies if your VFD Drive is the same as the photo

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey,

I have read some VFD's have the ability to drive AC servos, using vector control thing. I don't know what this means, but, anyway.

Suat
    Proud father, C# developer, Model heli pilot, newbie free time machinist for hobby

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
    Hey,

I have read some VFD's have the ability to drive AC servos, using vector control thing. I don't know what this means, but, anyway.
    Do not work very well for AC servo motors, but can run some BLDC motors

A Vector Drive will cost you as much as a servo drive would for the motor you have

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks.

Suat
    Proud father, C# developer, Model heli pilot, newbie free time machinist for hobby

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Most AC servos are synchronous (permanent magnet) motors. Very few VFD's can drive these. There are induction AC servos as well (sometimes called vector duty motors, basically an inverter duty motor with an encoder.) Any VFD can run one of those (though it may not be able to take advantage of the encoder.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need help,
    HY VFD 4KW, c32 BoB Mach3, ESS
    It can turn the spindle on and off but RPM is way off and the SRO% arrows are going the wrong way
    Up arrow decreases RPM and down arrow increases
    Thanks for the support

Downloads
    Uploads

A potentiometer has 3 terminals The two outside terminal are the same as a Resistor and the center terminal is the Wiper that Varies the Resistance The VR is feeding the 10 volts to the potentiometer through the resistor to the Common Ground ACM and the VI is the Variable voltage that goes back to the VFD to change the Speed. Hope this helps someone understand it easier.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3643444546