Buying first CNC router Cosmec Conquest 510

Thread: Buying first CNC router Cosmec Conquest 510

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Buying first CNC router Cosmec Conquest 510

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to read this. We are a small commercial cabinet company looking to move into CNC production. We mainly produce typical white melamine cabinets for medical field, and I am spending way too much time behind a saw. I have found what I think to be a great deal on a 2007 Cosmec Conquest 510 in good working order. The machine is still in production at a local shop and I think I can pick it up (with a large dust collector) for $14000. It would probably sit for a year or so as we ready our shop for three phase power (right now our other machines are running off of phase converters) Can anyone give me any advice? Is this a good machine? I am so lost by all of the different options and millions of pages on the internet.
    Thank you you in advance,
    Paul

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Buying first CNC router Cosmec Conquest 510

Hello Paul,
    Did you ever purchase that Cosmec? I have one; however, I do not have the operating manuals.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes sir we did. It sat in storage for a while until we could clear enough room for it. Our 3 phase service is in and I am currently waiting for my cutters and dust collection duct work to arrive. We selected a S2M software and I have been learning it. It has been difficult to find time to get everything squared away due to our current work load. I am excited to get the machine up and running, but I am defiantly nervous about service and or repair on the machine. I know holzher was doing service and repair but stopped when they introduced their own CNC's. Any tips or knowledge you can give me would be much appreciated. The guy I purchased it from did all service and repair himself but he is far to busy to come help me out.

Downloads
    Uploads

Paul,
    I would be happy to answer any questions that may arise. You can find my information on my website ArtisticCNC
    Mechanically we are set; however, we need a manual for the control that shows how to load programs, use the MDI, etc.
    Anthony

Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=AnthonyOhio;2333850]Paul,
    I would be happy to answer any questions that may arise. You can find my information on my website ArtisticCNC
    Mechanically we are set; however, we need a manual for the control that shows how to load programs, use the MDI, etc.
    Anthony[/QUOTE
    I will see what manuals we have. our machine runs off a desktop. please feel free to give me a call

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyOhio View Post
    Paul,
    Anthony
    Anthony,
    I just recently finished our machine set up and was able to get my hands on manuals/ test files/ and all associated info on the machine. I have them on a flash drive if this would help you out, it is a lot of info. Our machine uses a NUM control. I know they were either NUM or one other in the same exact machines. Please let me know if you need a copy of this info.
    Our machine is using PC Panel MMI.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pauldavid86 View Post
    Anthony,
    I just recently finished our machine set up and was able to get my hands on manuals/ test files/ and all associated info on the machine. I have them on a flash drive if this would help you out, it is a lot of info. Our machine uses a NUM control. I know they were either NUM or one other in the same exact machines. Please let me know if you need a copy of this info.
    Hello, i know this is an older post but i have had a cosmec conquest 510 for a while now and have not been able to get it up and running. I know you mentioned you have all the documentation for it on a flash drive. Any chance you would be willing to share the file?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pauldavid86 View Post
    Anthony,
    My company bought one of these machines and did not come with a manual or wiring diagrams, would you be willing to send these over that would be very helpful

thanks