Need Help! CSWA Prep for 2020

Thread: CSWA Prep for 2020

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CSWA Prep for 2020

Hello All,

I did a search on this thread and did find older posts on the same subject, But I was hoping to find newer information.

I am looking to take the CSWA exam and was wondering is there anyone out there that has taken it recently, and if so can you share what to expect and if there is good site that will help me be better prepared.

Thank You,

Dale

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CSWA Prep for 2020

CWSA: freakin take it bro. I took it yesterday and had an extra hour left to double check answers. No sweat.

Make a few templates: MMGS and in both 1020 steel and 1060 aluminum. Have dual monitors. Read the entire question, and by golly save each file before you go on to the next question as a separate part file, something like “question 10.”

Do the practice exam, it’s free. I did it twice; once alongside the LinkedIn learning class and again inside the actual testing client.

CWSP: I’m wetting my pants a bit. I took the practice exam last night just for kicks, and while I got the right answers, I only had time to finish 4/5 questions.