Need Help! I need help making a digital scanned .igs part turned in to a solid .igs

Thread: I need help making a digital scanned .igs part turned in to a solid .igs

Downloads
    Uploads

Default I need help making a digital scanned .igs part turned in to a solid .igs

I had a Guitar neck scanned, and need the model made in to a solid model and saved as .igs or .stp, to pull geometry ans surfaces from. The pics below are what it looks like now, and can't be used. Files are attached and any help would be great.Thank you all for your time.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I need help making a digital scanned .igs part turned in to a solid .igs-untitled-2-jpg   I need help making a digital scanned .igs part turned in to a solid .igs-untitled3-jpg   I need help making a digital scanned .igs part turned in to a solid .igs-untitled-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: I need help making a digital scanned .igs part turned in to a solid .igs

here's a parasolid and Step
    guitar-neck-parasolid.zipGUITAR-NECK-step.zip

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I need help making a digital scanned .igs part turned in to a solid .igs

Hi, thank you for trying, both models have broken lines and won't make a normal wireframe. Thank you for your time.