Can't find GPPTool directory

Thread: Can't find GPPTool directory

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Can't find GPPTool directory

Hello guys,
    I'm passing through some errors with arcs on SolidCAM and after some time on the internet searching and studying about it, seems I've found a solution, edit the .gpp file, increasing the arcs precision on postprocessor. My problem here is, I can't find the .gpp files on the directory that they should be (GPPTOOL).

This folder doesn't exist, have you ever seen this before?

I'm using SolidCAM 2018 SP0 on Windows 10

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can't find GPPTool directory

First thing I would say is have your local reseller's Post Processor team handle any changes to your Post. If you want to do this yourself then you can find where you Posts are keep or at least being searched for by SolidCAM in the attached screen grab. Your folders may have been moved around and that is why you can not find the GPPTOOL folder by this address in your SolidCAM Settings is where your SolidCAM is looking for the Post files.

Can't find GPPTool directory-2020-12-07_11-58-58-png

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can't find GPPTool directory-2020-12-07_11-58-58-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Can't find GPPTool directory

Quote Originally Posted by MuTech View Post
    Hello guys,
    I'm passing through some errors with arcs on SolidCAM and after some time on the internet searching and studying about it, seems I've found a solution, edit the .gpp file, increasing the arcs precision on postprocessor. My problem here is, I can't find the .gpp files on the directory that they should be (GPPTOOL).

This folder doesn't exist, have you ever seen this before?

I'm using SolidCAM 2018 SP0 on Windows 10

Thanks!

ola boa noite , vc abre Windows explore, unidade C/: usuário , publico ,documento publico. Solidcam, Solidcam 2018 , gpptool.
    aconselho copiar e renomear o arquivo para nao perder a origem.