Error Solidcam " Gap minimum value is not in range ( muse be between 1e-06 and 1 )

Thread: Error Solidcam " Gap minimum value is not in range ( muse be between 1e-06 and 1 )

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Error Solidcam " Gap minimum value is not in range ( muse be between 1e-06 and 1 )

Hello

I want to make a contour
    but i have an error message
    see image below

https://ibb.co/r2KZfN9

unfortunately I looked for a solution

I have also been in the options and I have this

https://ibb.co/Tqw3P0q

does that sound correct to you?

thank you for helping me please

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Error Solidcam " Gap minimum value is not in range ( muse be between 1e-06 and 1

This is a setting in your SolidCAM Settings. You can correct the value in the area highlighted in the attached screen grab. Error Solidcam " Gap minimum value is not in range ( muse be between 1e-06 and 1 )-2020-12-07_12-03-20-png This will correct this error from coming up in new files. In any of your old files that reopen you will have to correct your Part Settings or correct the value in your Chain selection window.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Error Solidcam " Gap minimum value is not in range ( muse be between 1e-06 and 1 )-2020-12-07_12-03-20-png