Need Help! HSM Linear problem

Thread: HSM Linear problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Default HSM Linear problem

i use the HSM Linear Operation for a specific part and i have celected all the faces i want ( picture ) and i use stepover 5.2mm but it keeps the same line of pass for all the different faces as it is in the picture . but the faces i have sellected have a zig-zag patern so as the operation uses the same"line; i find mi self haveing different passes on the left surfaces than on the right surfaces . hope the pictures help

is there a way to have different stepovers etc for every one of these geometries ? i use SOLIDCAM 2018

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HSM Linear problem-capture3-jpg   HSM Linear problem-capture-jpg   HSM Linear problem-inkedcapture2_li-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HSM Linear problem

Quote Originally Posted by Alexpaintkiller View Post
    i use the HSM Linear Operation for a specific part and i have celected all the faces i want ( picture ) and i use stepover 5.2mm but it keeps the same line of pass for all the different faces as it is in the picture . but the faces i have sellected have a zig-zag patern so as the operation uses the same"line; i find mi self haveing different passes on the left surfaces than on the right surfaces . hope the pictures help

is there a way to have different stepovers etc for every one of these geometries ? i use SOLIDCAM 2018
    use only for 3D shape liniar.....in your case only 2D strategies!SIMPLY!