Need Help! Mach3, 4 axes, Post-processor, SolidCam

Thread: Mach3, 4 axes, Post-processor, SolidCam

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mach3, 4 axes, Post-processor, SolidCam

Hello! en need help
    My project is 3 grooves at 120 degrees around a cylinder, my 4th axis revolves around Y axis. I use Mach3 on my Router, SolidCam and Fanuc_2013_4X as a postprocessor to generate the G-Codes. The problem: My router works the first groove but is not able to do the other 2. The G-Code is not correct. He makes the first groove, he indexes at 120 degrees and returns to zero to make the 2nd. In the end, there is only one groove, the one at A0. What is the problem? The * .vmid file, the post-processor, Mach3. The simulation on SolidCam is perfect.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mach3, 4 axes, Post-processor, SolidCam

Quote Originally Posted by jdgromi View Post
    Hello! en need help
    My project is 3 grooves at 120 degrees around a cylinder, my 4th axis revolves around Y axis. I use Mach3 on my Router, SolidCam and Fanuc_2013_4X as a postprocessor to generate the G-Codes. The problem: My router works the first groove but is not able to do the other 2. The G-Code is not correct. He makes the first groove, he indexes at 120 degrees and returns to zero to make the 2nd. In the end, there is only one groove, the one at A0. What is the problem? The * .vmid file, the post-processor, Mach3. The simulation on SolidCam is perfect.
    Have you tried this postprocessor already? https://github.com/teodoryantcheff/SolidCam-Mach3-Post

Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Re: Mach3, 4 axes, Post-processor, SolidCam

Hello! idefixRC
    Yes, I already used it. Mach3_4Y sends me error messages. The only post-processor that works well is the fanuc_2013_4X. I think that this one does not recognize the function "TRANFORM" of SolidCam. If, I draw 3 grooves without "TRANFORM" everything is OK, all angles are good and the parts are perfect. I do not know how to include in the postprocessor the command "TRANFORM" and write the code.
    Thank for your reply

Downloads
    Uploads

i would very happy if i get an SolidCam 2017 Post for mach3 4-Axis (on X).
    try to Educate my self, i love CNC machining but no one wants to Help/-no time or not interested to Help XD