Need Help! I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2 BOB

Thread: I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2 BOB

Downloads
    Uploads

Default I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2 BOB

Good day!

I have trouble making my machine to "Reference All Axes (home)"

I already spent a lot of time trying to resolve my Issue.

I have included a pdf file which contain screenshots of the problem and my configuration for Mach4 and ESS!

I am using Mach4 Demo Build 4162 and ESS plugin V246

I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2 BOB-error-jpg

Thanks for your help in advance!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I can't make my machine "Reference All Axes (home)"! Am using Mach4 with ESS+ MB2

I am also thinking if there is an effect with my proximity sensor being PNP/NPN and mach4 monitoring for active high and active low signal

Thanks again