Need Help to Wire Up my ESS/MB3 Combination for a New Controller

Thread: Need Help to Wire Up my ESS/MB3 Combination for a New Controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help to Wire Up my ESS/MB3 Combination for a New Controller

Hello,

I really need some help, I'm in the process of building a new controller for my CNC Router. I bought the ESS and MB3 combination and after reading the manual many times, I still have a few questions. I was hoping to attach my wiring schematic(but I can't get it smaller than the 19K file size that this forum limits us to) so you'll see what I'm trying to do, but there doesn't seem to a way to do it (if you can help me I'll gladly email you the file). I hope someone that has more experience in the wiring of the MB3 can look at my schematic and let me know if I'm on the right path or possibly assist me in correcting any wiring issues they discover. I have also added the information for my power supplies, stepper drivers and motors.

Here are some of the many questions.
    1. I'm using inputs X110, X111 and X112 for my X, Y, & Z axis Limit/Homing switches. If I wanted to incorporate them into the OSSD Safety Circuit do I just use inputs X203-X210 and solder their corresponding i2XX pad on the bottom of the MB3?
    2. I have 2 E-Stops on X203, again how does the OSSD circuit function?
    3. I also have a touch plate, I have it on X204 and will solder the pads on the bottom of the MB3 for a 5V limit, does this sound correct?
    4. Eventually I will get a VFD and Spindle, so I have added it to the schematic as well.

Again, I hope someone will ask me to send my wiring schematic and let me know if I'm on the right path, and possibly explain how the OSSD circuit operates. Thank everyone in advance.

Arron

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help to Wire Up my ESS/MB3 Combination for a New Controller

I uploaded my Controller Schematic in the files section, so anyone that could help me can see what I'm trying to do. Again thanks for any assistance.

Downloads
    Uploads

Schematic attached.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html[/URL]

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    [URL]http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html[/URL]

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    [URL]http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html[/URL]

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Up topic for you