PWM spindle issue

Thread: PWM spindle issue

Default PWM spindle issue

I just added a second breakout board to my system to add extra outputs. I had been running on a UC100, but upgraded to ESS to get more space. The original breakout board with a built in relay and PWM output hasn't changed at all. All wires are in the same place, and I haven't touched the VFD either. All the settings have stayed the same in mach3, except I enabled PWM in the ESS plugin settings. I have double checked everything to make sure that all my pins and ports are correct. However, I can't control the speed of the spindle anymore. No matter what I do, when the spindle turns on the VFD displays 7200rpm. The voltage on the 0-10V output sits at around 9.4V. But no matter what I try, adjusting the base frequency, or motor tuning settings, or active low settings, the spindle always just turns at 7200 RPM. I haven't changed any hardware or settings on the VFD, so I feel this has to be the smoothstepper. Any ideas on how to fix this?