AutoMateCNC FTL400

Thread: AutoMateCNC FTL400

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default AutoMateCNC FTL400

Kade, from AutoMateCNC sold me on the capacity and power of their FTL400. I drove from Houston, TX to their shop in Ann Arbor, MI. (1,300 miles each way) They were very kind and took great care to load it up and wrap it up so that the rainy conditions wouldn't hurt anything. Because I already have a milling machine running a Siemens control they just went quickly over some of the differences. The group seemed very knowledgeable about their products and would have been glad to go into great detail if I needed it no doubt. They even threw in a few extra goodies to sweeten the deal. Tool holders, collets, etc... All and all I was impressed with their service and the quality and shear size of the machine. I made my trip back home and have offloaded the machine and got it set in place. I will wire it up next week and once my new 8" chuck arrives I will start making chips. I will run it for a couple months and then give a review of how she performs and what kind of tolerances I'm getting.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AutoMateCNC FTL400-img_1927-jpg   AutoMateCNC FTL400-img_1930-jpg   AutoMateCNC FTL400-img_1933-jpg   AutoMateCNC FTL400-img_1936-jpg  

AutoMateCNC FTL400-img_1938-jpg   AutoMateCNC FTL400-img_1940-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: AutoMateCNC FTL400

Nice machine! Blaine in addition to cnczone head over to the automatecnc Facebook group as there’s a lot more activity over there. https://m.facebook.com/groups/369938000088724