Sinumerik 810 Bar puller

Thread: Sinumerik 810 Bar puller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sinumerik 810 Bar puller

Hello, it's been a while since I'm trying to solve some problems on the new toy in our machine shop.

Recently we purchased DMG CTX 310 (2005) with Sinumerik 810 powerline control unit. I have expirience with HAAS and Fanuc control units but Siemens is whole new for me.

I'm trying to make it cut part from bar and than to pull bar from spindle whit bar puller. I've been doing this on our HAAS and John Ford (Fanuc) lathes but I can't figure it out on Siemens.

I found somewhere that command for Spindle unclamping is M13, so I've been trying to check it out but it won't even unclamp when I put this command in some program that worked before.It says that the command is admissible.

Can anyone give me some instructions how g code should look (so I can try writing whole new g code without cam) or what is the problem that doesn't let me unclamp spindle in the program?

Thanks